Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Divine Direction

DAY 4

"Sometime ago, I met a man whom I considered to be a highly anointed man of God.
As we were talking, he said to me, "I took a wrong step in 1981, and since then, my life and ministry went down." (Dr. David Oyedepo)

Imagine a wrong step taken all the way in 1981 and he is still paying the price of a wrong decision till date!

It was my friend turned turned brother-  Evang. Rasine Irem that said and I quote: "It takes divine guidance to discern between an open door and an 'open' wardrobe."  (Paraphrased)

Friends, not all doors are God's doors. Not all doors are your open doors- some 'open doors' lead to nowhere! (Prov.14:12)

Many have rushed into certain 'open doors', only to discover they were traps in disguise. Others have been deceived by the glitter of certain business proposals and have come to realize that not all bling-bling is gold! (Prov.16:25)

I join my faith with yours today to pray, that by reason of the mercy of God, the last wrong step you took will be the last and it's effect ceases to work in your life in Jesus name, Amen.

However, to guard against taking a wrong step [again], we must pray. And we are praying with the understanding that, "Those who God guides, never miss it in life." And our anchor is from Ps.37:23 and Prov.16:9.

PRAYER 4 of 7: "O God that rules in the affairs of men; direct the affairs of my life. Deliver me against the trap of mis-direction in Jesus name, Amen.


PS: At this point, it's impressed in my heart to inform us that God ONLY guides His children, not [spiritual] bastards- Rm.8:14. If you do not have a Father in God (that is, if you are not yet born again OR you want to re-dedicate your life to the Lord), please click on  Meet My Oldest Boyfriend to do so.


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please place your comments here.